well emily and i have been hard at work lately. the fiberglass seats are coming along nicely. They are covered and only need to be faired down and painted!! we also started working on the headliner. I am using mas flag epoxy to glue the headliner back up. I also ordered a depth/speed/temp system from tacktick this week. The old system had individual speed and depth transducers. The tacktick system uses a “triducer” so i can fill in one of the holes. Less drag and less of a chance of a leak! We are also continuing work on wood work. The galley countertop is in need of work. It looks like we will be placing some formica over the top of it. ALSO!!! sorry excited about this one 🙂 we ran the engine for a while! It runs great and gets the overall approval by my dad (A diesel and overall mechanic). well enough talk, here are the pics!