The weather is finally starting to break which means…
1. slip fees are due
2. The boat needs to be in the water ASAP
3. I have about a month until charleston race week.
To address number 2 I have indeed ripped all the below waterline thru hulls and valves out. you can look at the one picture and see that they are pretty messed up. the saltwater definitely had its way with them. I am finally in the process of fiberglassing the seats. they have started to warp due to moisture in the air and so i have them flattened out and laying glass down to hopefully hold them in that position until i can finish glassing them. I am also starting to varnish a few more things and continuing to work on the electrical system. so much to do and so little time!!! my plan is to have the boat in the water by mid april or sometime shortly after. once the boat is in the water I can finish rigging the mast and boom on shore. I just want to be on the water!